Only Parents or Legal Guardians can register children.
- The parent must be over the age of 18 and agree to the terms and conditions below.
- The parent must also supply their contact names, phone numbers, and the full names of the children being registered.
- You can only register one player at a time.
- Only children registered and paid in advance can attend.
- All players are expected to be ready to go at the stated start time.
- In the event of bad weather a decision to postpone/continue a course will be made by RHFA.
- Please note due to staffing and travel costs we have a no refund policy.
- Registrations are transferable if a child is unable to attend due to illness or other emergency.