Terms & Conditions
Only Parents or Legal Guardians can register children.
- The parent must be over the age of 18 and agree to the terms and conditions below.
- The parent must also supply their contact names, phone numbers, and the full names of the children being registered.
- You can only register one player at a time.
- Only children registered and paid in advance can attend.
- All players are expected to be ready to go at the stated start time.
- In the event of bad weather a decision to postpone/continue a course will be made by RHFA.
- Please note due to staffing and travel costs we have a no refund policy.
- Registrations are transferable if a child is unable to attend due to illness or other emergency.
RHFA is supported by:
- First RHFA course at Warkworth is big success
- Another successful programme for Northland youngsters
- Fun football sessions planned for Term 4 in Cambridge
- Profile: Bradley Rea
- National Camp helps develop more than 100 young players
- National camp set to get underway in early October
- Auckland academy team draws 1-1 with South Islanders
- Photo gallery: Auckland players having fun at coaching sessions
- Photo gallery: Papatoetoe youngsters enjoy holiday course
- RHFA win U-13s age group at Sydney Youth Cup