Terms & Conditions
Only Parents or Legal Guardians can register children.
- The parent must be over the age of 18 and agree to the terms and conditions below.
- The parent must also supply their contact names, phone numbers, and the full names of the children being registered.
- You can only register one player at a time.
- Only children registered and paid in advance can attend.
- All players are expected to be ready to go at the stated start time.
- In the event of bad weather a decision to postpone/continue a course will be made by RHFA.
- Please note due to staffing and travel costs we have a no refund policy.
- Registrations are transferable if a child is unable to attend due to illness or other emergency.
RHFA is supported by:
- Photo gallery: Papatoetoe youngsters enjoy holiday course
- RHFA win U-13s age group at Sydney Youth Cup
- Day 4 report from Sydney Youth Cup tournament
- U-13s achieve their third win at Sydney Youth Cup
- Updates from Sydney Youth Cup tournament
- Skills programme planned for Te Awamutu
- Sydney Youth Cup tournament gets underway
- Three RHFA squads head to Sydney Youth Cup tournament
- Northland youngsters enjoy holiday course at Kamo
- Tokoroa soccer player Youth Cup bound